5.31.2006

Nursery Photo's!








So, I decided that rather than post individual photos of the shower gifts...I will just show you the finished nursery! We received so many gifts and warm wishes for Zack...we are so greatfull to everyone who is offering us support and love in so many ways. We had a great time at our shower and it was a very special day. And, who doesn't love a baby shower where the mom to be can indulge in a couple cocktails!

Below is my favorite photo from the shower...my awesome hubby relaxing with Luke and his older cousin Alaina!

6 comments:

David and Janalee said...

Love the nursery! I am glad you had fun. Have a great week.
Janalee

Ann said...

The nursery is awesome. I can't wait to see him in there making a mess. :)

Holly said...

The room is wonderful, bright and airy. Glad you had a fun shower. Zack will love his new room.

Kristin said...

i love the stripes on the wall... and the colors are gorgeous! i'm also loving the little pod chair... so cool!

M3 said...

The nursery looks beeeee-utiful! Great job. Funky little pod capsule too, wish that came in my size. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the stripes. We did a similar thing, but horizontal.