6.12.2006

Oh Yes, This Is NEWS!!!!

Oh Holy Cannoli People!!!!

We got THE call......THE CALL!!!!!! It has finally happened!!!! We get to HOLD our baby!!!

Our agency called This Morning at about 9:30.


We have received our First Decree, We are waiting on our Final Decree.

They are saying "Tentative Travel Plans" for .........................................


Leaving Friday, July 7th !!!!!!!!!!


Yes, that is in like 3 & 1/2 Weeks.....

We are scheduled at this Point to meet our son on ........


Monday, July 10th!!!!!!!!!

Hysterically,
Amanda


p.s. These dates could get pushed out a week or two, or possibly more if the judge is slow to issue our Final Decree.....We'll keep you posted!!!

p.p.s.Luke is overcome with Joy!
p.p.p.s. Actually, I scared the bajeezus out of him with all of my blubbering and carrying on.
Fortunately, we were able to locate his bajeezus's, so all is well...

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

YEAH, a baby to put in that beautiful nursery - CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see all the photos!

M3 said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I clicked on your blog today and screamed I was so excited!!!! Whahooooooo.

Ann said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so cool and I'm glad that Luke found his bajeezus...he's gonna need it with a NEW BROTHER AT HOME!!!!!

David and Janalee said...

WoW! So exciting! Your post cracks me up! The picture of Luke is hysterical! I can't believe it! You finally got some great news. I hope everything continues going smoothly for you...so you can keep those dates!
Congratulations again!
Janalee

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Oh my gosh, I am so happy for you!!! Congrats, get packing!!!
Lisa

Luke Martin said...

Wonderful news, Amanda. Your phone call gives me hope -- I'm feeling a good vibe out there right now. Maybe we'll be dining together in Taipei. We'll buy the wine!

Kristin said...

Oh, Amanda... I am SO FREAKIN' happy for you and your family and most of all for baby Zach who will finally get to meet his family!

Keep us posted and WOO-HOO!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you found his bejeezus! You can't pick those things up just anywhere and they never fit as good as the 'inborn bejeezus'.

I'm very happy for you. Can't wait to follow your trip!

Jan (from the yahoo group)

Terri @ in His hands said...

First time on your blog and what great news!!! Congratulations!! What a great post---totally made my day.

aandl said...

Fantastic news!!!!! Hope the date sticks and your son is in your arms on the 10th!

Lori & Aaron

Angela said...

What wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and your family. Congrats also on making it through Zack's birthday without him. You can always celebrate again when you bring him home.

Angela

Tammy said...

That is so awesome!!! Congratulations. Can't wait to see your meeting photos.