6.28.2006

He is Ours and We are His! Forever!

Zack is officially our son. We received our Final Decree from the Taiwan Courts on Tuesday, June 27. I am so overwhelmed by this news.

It is Pure joy.

O.K., maybe mixed with a little bit of freaking out!!!
I now have "kids", plural, 2 of 'em.
We are a family of four.
I feel so filled up with gratitude and releif.

We will be leaving next Thursday, the 6th, and Meeting our Zack on the following Monday, the 10th. We'll be home on The 13th.

We also received our Final Update yesterday. This was the last time we had to wait anxiously at the end of the month for little glimpses of our baby. Oh, people, I am in a state over here!

Anyhoodle...here go the photo's....







10 comments:

M3 said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Oh man I would be in a state too. Good for you, I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!

Angela said...

Amanda, congratulations to you and your family! I am so happy for you. It won't be long before you have your precious son in your arms. I look forward to seeing pictures of the 4 of you together at last.

Angela

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Yeah! You are so close now!! Welcome to the craziness that Is TWO children!!
Lisa

Stephanie said...

Hope you have a safe journey. Only a few more days until you can bring that precious kid home!!

Ann said...

He is soooo cute. He always looks very peaceful. I wonder if that's true...well you can tell me next week when YOU GET YOUR SON!!!!!WHOOOOHOOOOO, CONGRATS HON, the next week will fly by.

Michelle said...

Oh. He is beautiful. Congratulations!

David and Janalee said...

Congrats, I am glad your date of July 10th stuck. I am serious about climbing in your suitcase, so if it seems a little heavy...

Can't wait to see him in your arms.
Janalee

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

We are so happy for you guys! Have a great trip. Can't wait to see your first family photos. Have fun packing!

Kristin said...

how wonderful!! i hope you post while you are in taiwan... at least some photos!!!

congratulations, amanda... we are all so happy for you.

Tammy said...

Awesome! Enjoy your trip and your son. We'll be looking for meeting photos!