8.29.2006

A Shmorgie O' Updates



1. Zack Takes A Step!
(We have seen no more action since these were taken)
(I hate that I am making that face in and simultaniously displaying my armpit)



2. Zack spoon "feeds" himself for the first time.
(he is SO proud)




3. Luke goes on his first Ride at the State Fair!
(He LOVED it)



4. The boys get their first Sandbox and Love it.
(most of them don't try to eat the sand)



5. I finished my first painting in over a year!!
(of somthing besides a wall)

4 comments:

Ann said...

Wow look at all that's happened. You've had some busy times. Everyone looks great!!

Anonymous said...

But, Amanda, you have such a LOVELY armpit...why wouldn't you be proud of it?!?

Things are just moving right along at your home. Zack looks sooo happy!

Anonymous said...

Way to Go Zack..!!!! I love that painting too. Wonderful!

Kristin said...

Great photos... I can't believe Luke went on the swing thing... makes me dizzy just looking at it!

Zack is looking wonderful... walking!!