2.21.2006

Peace Agreement Reached


There was much hugging, and sharing and sloppy affection in our home today. The difference today was that people other than me were partaking in the love!!!

Short Boy People.

I was merely a spectator. A giddy voyeur. My eyeballs nearly popped out of my head with all the pride I felt.

Luke Spontaniously showed affection toward the ever scrumptious Cole in the form of hugs and the general allowing of himself to be touched. Cole stood very still and looked very suspicious for the first of their "encounters" but toward the end he got really into it. He babbled and spit and even let go of the ottoman.

They fell down.

I feared the worst.

But, apparently it was a bonding experience, because the love only intensified from there. Dare I say that there was even the exchange of a graham cracker!!

In an effort to capture the love fest for posterity (and to prove it to Cole's mommy) I forced the issue and staged a photo shoot. It was the obvious next step. As with paint colors, my face, and things in the dark, the love doesn't really look the same in the pictures as it does in "real life" (if thats what you want to call this ).

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I can feel the love! The love? It sings!

Luke Martin said...

Now that's action and drama all rolled into one shot (okay three shots)!

Stephanie said...

Too sweet - kids can really suprise you sometimes!

By the way, do you mind if I link to your blog from mine? I really enjoy reading it.

amazing grace said...

love these cute photos!

and, I love your stuff at Cuddlebugs....i have looked at it several times. :)

Very cute designs!

Leah

Kristin said...

hi-

i thought i would add you to my blogroll list, if you don't mind!