2.15.2006

Progress...





I have been hesitant to post again until I had something really worthy of being at the top of the page. This is because I am so incredibly fond of our little cartoon family that I wasn't ready for them to get bumped.

But this seems worthy..

Quite few of you (ok, not as many as I'd expected. I mean he probably coulda died...eventualy) were a bit concerned for Luke's life after my post that explained his ..ahem.."strong" ...reaction to my changing Cole's Diaper ( See: My Briliant Idea-below). Well, I am sure you will all be relieved to know that we are now back to seeing our hotdogs and tater-tots just the one time, pre-chew.

Thanks to those who pointed out that yaking is not such an unreasonable reaction to a diaper changing session. Excellent point.


Note: I am aware that the photo above is totaly unrelated to my post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of us were overly alarmed by Luke's yaking and I was only slightly tempted to contact CPS.

Yaking is not an unreasonable reaction to diaper-changing or much of anything for a human who is less than five years old. In fact I am convinced that it is a perfectly natural response to diapers, peas, skateboards, and most political parties. Yak happens.

Kristin said...

don't let britney spears see this oh too cute for words photo or she will get ideas that her baby, instead of merely riding on her lap, should be doing the driving!