7.15.2006

Uh...sleep?




So. Last night Zack went to bed at 3am and Luke got up at his usual 6:30am. 3 hours of sleep. Now we are sleeping in shifts. Might be a couple days before I post again.

Thank you so much for all your amazing comments. Having that connection to home while we were away helped us so much. I can't wait until I am leaving comments for all you waiting to travel.
Oh, yeah and I can't wait until I am sleeping again and you are the ones trying to type on 3 hours sleep in 2 days!!!

Even though sleep deprivation blows, we are all just so happy to be in one place it is making it a lot more doable!

Thanks, you all are great.

5 comments:

TaiwanMommy said...

Manda-

It you like, I'll drive out and stay with the boys for an afternoon while you sleep. The dept of homeland security has verified my stability, so you know I'm good sh**! :) Seriously, the offer stands. If you need just an afternoon in bed, say the word. Kyrie and I will be there to amuse Lukey and Zacky and you two can snooze. Just let me know. I'll email you the phone number.

xoxo
val

Ann said...

AWWW, I love the shot of the boys in the tub. It looks like they are getting a long great. Sorry about the sleep thing, hopefully it will get better real soon. Congrats on being home with both your sons.

Jen R. said...

So excited for you! I haven't been around much the past month or two, and wow..look what happened!

If you ever want to get together with the kids, let me know...our babies our close to the same age!

Jen

David and Janalee said...

Sure hope you are all adjusted sooner than later, If you need help let me know, I 'd love to take your kids for an afternoon.
Janalee

Kristin said...

Welcome home, Amanda... what a wonderous journey you have been on... and now, of course, it continues!!!

Keep on posting photos... the boys are just too cute!