3.02.2006

The Fuzzy Yummies

I have been awash in feelings of love, family and friendship lately. Every day realizing one more person or moment or place or item that I am truely thankfull for. I stumble into this fuzzy yummy state from time to time, and always hope it will stick around for a bit. In case it does move on I have decided to make a list of everything I am loving right now. It will be a snapshot of sorts which I can revisit to get a little taste of the lovies when they may be in shorter supply.

My Family* People who leave a comment on the blog *Luke's breath *Zack's photos *Neighbors* My Book Club *Books *The comfy sopt on the sofa* Wireless internet *My husbands eyes *Coldstone ice cream* Really hot baths* Rose scented bath salts from my Aunt Elaine *My Amazing In-Laws...All of them* Cole *My Friends *Magazine subscriptions *Paint *Home* Espresso*Mornings on the couch with my little family*Blogging*Art*Rocking Babies to sleep*Walks with Luke*Sunshine*Cilantro*Alaina*Plywood*Potential*Long Talks*Disposable
Diapers*Being a Mommy*Date Nights*Chris and Luke Playing*My family*

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is so nice to put down in words what you appreciate in life. Thanks for sharin.

Kristin said...

what a good idea for a post! i hope you don't mind if i borrow this idea...

Amanda said...

Kristen~
As long as you give it back...

Seriously, I would Love to read other peoples interpretations of this idea.
So by all means, borrow.

Amanda

Tammy said...

I get those same feelings - especially since we've started this adoption journey to Kaylee. Sometimes feel like a big ball of hormones.