3.23.2006

Stinky cast and Court news


(Are you serious?!?!)

A couple quick updates......

We had a doc appt. today and learned that that wretched stinky cast/weapon will bless us with it's presence for yet another week!

Drat!

But it will be off for sure next week.

No Matter What!

How hard can it be to saw off a fiberglass tube?

It WILL come off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AND~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have just heard that Our dossier officially entered the Taiwanese Local Courts on March 3rd! Yeah!

What that means to us is.....

~2-6 months from March 3rd we should get travel news

~Our docs didn't get lost somewhere in the pacific

~Someone in Taiwan spoke to someone at our agency about us long enough
to relay that info, so...

~Someone in Taiwan knows we exist, which I wasn't sure of until today .

Yay!! I am for the first time feeling a little bit of surrender to the process. I guess I have received enough evidence at this point to beleive that things in fact will continue to move along without my constant obsessing.

But...maybe they have only made it this far BECAUSE of my willing them to do so.

Hmmm.

I beleive I will persist with the unhealthy obsessing thankyouverymuch. It has worked wonders so far.

6 comments:

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Congratulations! One step closer! Sorry about the cast...
Lisa

Kristin said...

Lordy, Jakey had a cast back in Oct-Nov. and that sucker was RIPE... and the arm? Once out of said cast? Pretty vile...however, Jakey is 9 and that is a whole different level of "dirty"!

Congratulations on being a recognized force over in Taiwan... now, tell them to step on it so you and go and get your baby!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHH one step closer to meeting the little dude!!! Can't WAIT!!!

Stephanie said...

Great news about your dossier! Now if you could only remove that darned cast!

Angela said...

Congratulations on entering the courts! I hope your court process will be speedy.

Angela

Tammy said...

I've been worrying about the same thing myself...how will I know if my documents get lost in travel or on someone's desk?? The blind waiting is going to be excruciating. Gotta get moving on picking our next agency so we can at least get to wait.