3.13.2006

Goofing Off...

Here are some fun quizes I found....

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski






You Are Buffy the Vampire Slayer



"We saved the world. I say we have to party."










American Cities That Best Fit You:



70% Honolulu

55% San Diego

55% San Francisco

50% Boston

50% Chicago



Click the links below each quiz to see your results......

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love those blogthing quizzes...

I am also Buffy and a Cult Classic film and SF was my ideal city... which is interesting as I would LOVE to live there!

How's the arm??