3.27.2006

I Never Knew


I never knew I would......


  • be rollin' in the minivan
  • be turned on by my husband keeping his shirt "right side out" when removing it
  • know the consistancy of a dirty diapers contents based only on it's smell
  • smash spiders with my bare hands if they try to get within 5 ft. of my baby
  • remind someone EVERY DAY, for going on 6 months now, that you can only have ONE vitamin a day. I see no end in sight....
  • let someone wipe bugers on me, and then be glad they did, because at least the buger is out now
  • blow on someones elses dinner while mine gets cold
  • sing kids songs, with gusto, while driving down the road and not give a crud who is looking at me
  • eavesdrop on someones sleeping noises for almost two years now.
  • know someone who says "no" in their sleep
  • spend so much of my time coaxing poo from scrotum folds
  • be one of those people who got my panties in a bunch over risque tv before 8:00pm
  • be so happy

4 comments:

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Me, either! And the vitamin thing, DOESN'T ever end...Beautiful post!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hello Amanda,

It is a sweet photo of your oldest boy! Frida also says no and go away and giggles in her sleep. The list is long for this age ah. Now that I think about it Olivia is looking pretty sophisticated.
Enjoy you poop smellin', minivan racing, defender against bug, booger blowing day tomarrow and I will do the same. And we will both be dreaming of our little "stinker" in Tainan.
Sheri

Kristin said...

it is amazing how life turns out... i never thought i would be a sahm to 3 kids... my plan was to have my own art gallery and a full time nanny... then, i had my baby and knew i wasn't going anywhere...

great post!

Angela said...

I love this picture of Luke. I hope that the stinky cast goes soon.

I have to say that I have recently come to realize many of these things about myself, too. Too funny!

Angela